Cactus Blossom is a refreshing combination of tropical flowers, light coconut, and a soothing sandalwood base.
What makes our candles different?
- We have spent countless hours and hundreds of dollars testing different waxes, fragrances, vessels, and wicks so that your candles burn properly.
- 100% Soy
- Lower burning temperature, which. means a longer burn time.
- Clean phthalate-free fragrances
- No lead or zinc wicks! Only Cotton or wood.
- No soot(If burned properly)
Proper Burning Instructions
Soy wax has a memory, which means when you burn your candle for the first time you MUST let the wax pool reach the edges of the container, which can take anywhere from 2-4 hours depending on the size of the candle. If you do not let this happen your candle will not burn properly and will tunnel down instead of all the wax melting.
Each time you burn your candle let the wax pool reach the edges.
Your candlewick comes pre-trimmed and ready to light. After each burn and before you light it again you will need to do a little "wick maintenance". Your cotton wick will need to be trimmed to 1/4 in. and your wooden wick needs to have the burnt edge trimmed off.
This candle will burn for approximately 40 hours IF proper burning instructions are followed.