Sea Salt + Pine Aquatic florals and sea moss mix with dewy green notes on a base of wood and musk to create an exemplary oceanic fragrance.
*Clay jars are handmade in Muse, Fl. They are microwave safe, dishwasher safe, and LEAD-FREE.
- Top - Ozonic, Apple, Peach, Pear, Bergamot, Orange, Dewy Greens, Aquatic Florals
- Middle - Water lily, Jasmine, Violet, Cyclamen, Lavender, Herbal, Green Leaves
- Bottom - Sea Moss, Woody, Cedarwood, Rosewood, Sheer Musk
What makes our candles different?
We have spent countless hours and hundreds of dollars testing different waxes, fragrances, vessels, and wicks so that your candles burn properly.
- 100% Soy grown in the USA
- Lower burning temperature, which means a longer burn time.
- Clean phthalate-free fragrances
- No lead or zinc wicks! Only Cotton or wood.
- No soot(If burned properly)
Proper Burning Instructions
Soy wax has a memory, which means when you burn your candle for the first time you MUST let the wax pool reach the edges of the container, which can take anywhere from 2-4 hours depending on the size of the candle. If you do not let this happen your candle will not burn properly and will tunnel down instead of all the wax melting.
Each time you burn your candle let the wax pool reach the edges.
Your candlewick comes pre-trimmed and ready to light. After each burn and before you light it again you will need to do a little "wick maintenance". Your cotton wick will need to be trimmed to 1/4 in. and your wooden wick needs to have the burnt edge trimmed off.
Approximately 65-70 hours if following proper instructions.